SCOR Investment Partners: committed player in the European infrastructure debt market since 2013
We participate in the financing of infrastructure projects with high barriers to entry, supporting the energy and digital transition.
Our investment spectrum spans all major infrastructure types, including renewable energy, telecom infrastructure and transportation networks. Pioneers in the financing of new types of assets (offshore wind, fiber networks, sustainable data centers, electric vehicle charging) or structures (Italian "project bonds"), we have been active since 2013 in all Investment Grade EU countries. We are active in both senior financing and junior or subordinated financing, all of which are secured.
We build diversified portfolios through secured project structures based on stable, predictable, and generally inflation-protected cash flows.
EUR 2 bn in capital raised
- • leading player in senior infrastructure debt since 2013, with 4 successive vintages funds launched
- • strategies targeting assets with a positive environmental or social impact, benefiting from external environmental labels since 2017
- • launch of our first junior debt strategy in 2018
- • a robust approach with 100% of performing transactions since the launch of the activity
- • a strong alignment of interest from the SCOR group
68 financed projects since 2013
- •investment in essential infrastructure projects with strong economic rationale, regulated or partially regulated, with predictable cash flows
- • a proven sourcing capacity ensuring rapid deployment of the capital raised
- • a high degree of selectivity based on a robust investment process that natively embeds ESG considerations
- • an early positioning in the transaction phases allowing to negotiate optimized financial terms
+10 years in the strategy
- • historical player in the infrastructure debt market with one of the strongest track records in Europe
- • a team of experts with complementary profiles in origination, structuring and portfolio management
- • an extensive network of industrial and financial sponsors, global and local banks and financial advisors
- • an innovative capacity to capture complexity premiums in an evolving market
Data as of 31.12.2022
* A performing transaction is a transaction on which there has been no default, no provisioning, nor any payment missed.
All investments involve risk. Please refer to the fund's prospectus or offering memorandum for a complete list of risks.