SCOR Investment Partners: specialist in the European corporate debt market since 2011
We have been active in the corporate debt market since 2011, specializing in European debt.
We assist mid-sized and large companies issuing syndicated, senior secured loans. This type of speculative-grade financing has attractive characteristics for our investors: recurring returns, secure structures, and secondary market liquidity.
In this deep market, our investment philosophy is based on rigorous fundamental analysis leading to a high degree of selectivity in the choice of issuers we decide to finance.
Our selection process combines fundamental credit analysis (by issuer and by sector) with sustainability considerations.
We build granular and diversified portfolios with defensive positioning, focusing on resilient sectors, sustainable financing structures and protective documentation.
EUR 1.5 bn of assets under management (AUM)
- • an experienced investment team, supported by a group of credit analysts specialized by sector
- • a range of funds combining open and closed-end investment vehicles
- • a buy and maintain strategy, which relies on market liquidity to adjust portfolios
+500 financed deals since 2011
- • a proven network of strategic partners: arranging banks and financial sponsors, providing sourcing opportunities and privileged access to the market
- • a high selectivity rate and in-depth monitoring of investments
- • proven ability to deploy in both the primary and secondary markets
- • robust performance in different market configurations, with a realized cost of risk of around 0.15%*
100% of ESG-rated assets
- • an ESG approach, integrated into the heart of the investment process, based on a proprietary rating methodology
- • regular dialogue with issuers to promote best practices in sustainable investment
- • an innovative offer on the sustainability linked loans market
Data as of 31.12.2022
*Cost of risk calculated as the yearly average impact of stressed sales (sales at a price at least 15 points below the acquisition price) relative to AUM, since 2014
** For the SCOR Sustainable Euro Loans fund
Investing involves risk. Please refer to the fund's prospectus for the comprehensive list of associated risks.