SCOR Investment Partners: responsible investor in the European High Yield bond market
Since our inception, we have been a committed player in high yield bond management and have developed a recognized expertise, proven in different market cycles.
Our investment universe includes high-yield bonds (excluding financials) denominated in euros. The generation of regular and recurring returns over the long term is at the heart of our investment philosophy.
The investment process combines a top-down approach with a bottom-up approach. The top-down approach aims to define our positioning relative to our investment universe and our sector allocation. As issuer selection is key to managing default risk, our bottom-up approach is based on a fundamental credit analysis integrating sustainability issues. All our portfolios are long-only and exclude credit derivatives.
EUR 1 bn of assets under management (AUM)
- • dynamic beta management
- • active management of the allocation to sectors and rating categories
- • prevalence of defensive sectors with strong cash flow predictability
100% ESG rating for flagship funds*
- • strict exclusions policy
- • a proprietary rating methodology
- • stricter environmental requirements in certain energy-intensive sectors
13 years of history
- • an approach that has proven its resilience during market shocks
- • a team of analysts specialized by sector and reporting to the portfolio managers
- • holistic risk management, at every stage of the investment
Data as of 31.12.2022
*For SCOR FUNDS - ESG Euro Short Term Duration High Yield and SCOR Sustainable Euro High Yield funds
Investing involves risk. Please refer to the fund's prospectus for the comprehensive list of associated risks.