SCOR Investment Partners: expert in "value-add" real estate financing, engaged in the energy transition
Since 2013, we have been financing "value-add" real estate projects on behalf of institutional investors.
We are involved in development or refurbishment projects in Europe that cater to environmental or societal goals.
We specialize in real estate financing, both senior and subordinated, and finance all types of commercial real estate assets: offices, managed residential, retail and hotels.
In order to optimise the risk/return ratio, our investment approach focuses on the location,the financing structure and the sustainable approach of the projects.
EUR 2.3 bn in capital raised
- • financing "value-add" transactions: asset renovations, restructurings, repositionings and construction
- • proven investment capacity, in diversified projects
- • formalized sustainable investment strategy targeting 100% of assets with a positive environmental or social impact
81 financed projects
- • vast origination network (direct contact with banks, sponsors, advisors, etc.) allowing access to projects at an early stage
- • high selectivity
- • intervention at the initial stage of transaction structuring in order to benefit from optimal conditions and higher remuneration
18 years of average work experience for the investment team
- • an investment team with expertise in value-add project financing and structuring, with in-depth knowledge of the market and new regulations
- • integrated and dedicated analysts
Data as of 31.12.2022
Investing involves risks. Please refer to the fund prospectus or Placement memorandum for the full list of risks.